Who is responsible for processing your data?
Secuoya Studios, S.L.U. With registered offices at: Gran Vía de Colón 12, 3ºB – 18010 Granada CIF: B18950642
Why do we process your personal data?
Secuoya Studios processes the necessary data provided when Users complete the corresponding forms contained on the Website, make queries or when we receive an email from you. It also processes data that Secuoya Studios has access to as a consequence of your browsing activity, in order to maintain a relationship with the User. Data processing by express consent. In the event you have given your express consent, we will process your personal data for:
- Queries form: to manage any queries the User may make through the form on the website, as well as via any other medium provided.
- Selection processes: to manage open selection processes on the website.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data requires your consent, in accordance with what is established in Article 6.1.a of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, through the selection of the box provided for this purpose in the forms for which data are collected.
Who do we share your data with?
Will data be transferred internationally?
Secuoya Studios does not foresee the international transfer of data. If this were necessary, it would only be done under the protection of the US-European Union Privacy Shield agreement (more information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome), or to entities that have demonstrated that they comply with the level of protection and guarantees in accordance with the parameters and standards outlined in the applicable regulations concerning data protection, such as the European Regulations, or if there is legal authorization to carry out such an international data transfer.
How long will we store your data for?
We will process your data as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and during the time frame established by law.
And what if a minor accesses the website?
As a general rule, the Website will not process personal information, if there is reliable proof, of minors of under fourteen (14) years of age. In the event that the Website, in carrying out any kind of monitoring activity, discovers the involuntary collection of information of minors under 14 years of age, it will take all measures necessary which, as the service provider and the entity in charge of data processing, it has the obligation to implement, thereby deleting the information as quickly as possible, except in those instances that, as dictated by applicable law, the data must be preserved. In accordance with European Data Protection Regulations, anyone over 14 years of age can legitimately give their consent, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of parents or guardians in the provision of such data.
Will I be sent advertising and commercial promotions?
The Website does not allow SPAM, and therefore does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. As a consequence, in each form on the Website, the User has the option of giving their express consent to receive such information, notwithstanding the commercial information requested.
What security measures do we apply?
The Website guarantees an appropriate degree of protection, adapting to the technical and organizational measures necessary for guaranteeing security and which are legally necessary with the aim of ensuring personal data collected here is not lost, impaired, or accessed by unauthorized third parties, thereby ensuring all data is kept confidential. To this end, we apply security measures that have been designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS. We periodically check our systems to detect any possible vulnerabilities and/or attacks. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of the information you send us if there is a leak in any of our physical, technical or management-related security measures.
What rights can you exercise?
Once you have provided your personal data, as a User of the Website, the applicable law allows you, as the owner of your data:
- To request access to personal data related to the interested party, to find out if we are processing your personal data and access this.
- To request the rectification of data in the event that these are inaccurate.
- To request the erasure of data if they are no longer necessary for the purpose they were provided, or if we no longer have a legitimate need to continue to process them.
- To request a limitation be placed on their processing, in certain instances, enabling us to temporarily suspend their processing or to preserve your data beyond the established time frame should you need this.
- To object to the processing of the information you have provided us, unless there are overriding legitimate reasons for their processing to continue.
- To revoke consent for each specific purpose, without this affecting the lawfulness of their processing based on express consent.
- To request the portability of your data, which will be provided in a structured format that can be commonly used or read mechanically.
- To file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent managing authority, if you believe your rights have not been properly handled.
How can you exercise your rights?
We have forms available for your use to exercise your rights, which you can request by email or through postal mail. If you prefer, you can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the competent authority. These forms must be signed electronically or accompanied by a photocopy of a valid DNI. If acting through a representative, a copy of a valid DNI of the representative must be attached to the request. The forms can be presented in person or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the time period established for resolving requests for exercising rights?
We will inform you regarding the actions arising from the request in a time frame of one month, which may extend to two months if the requests are especially complex. You will be notified regarding such an extension within the first month. If we are not going to deal with your request, we will inform you as such, citing the reasons for this refusal within a month from when the request was presented.
The Website reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or judicial changes, as well as to industry practices. In this event, the Provider will announce the changes introduced on this page in advance of their implementation.